Monday, October 12, 2009

Taylor's Dino-Mite Birthday!

Taylor wanted to celebrate his birthday the dinosaur way... big shocker I know! So being the mom that I am I made this Dino cake for his big day! I can NOT believe that my little man is seven years old. It is just crazy that he is already SO big! He is such a smarty pants! He loves to learn and is a fantastic reader! He is a social boy and wants everyone to be happy! He is A very protective big brother! He is just such a tender hearted boy!
Well we started the night off with DINNER. Tay wanted crumbles but not just regular crumbles, he wanted ghosts in the graveyard crumbles! Plus green jello and rolls!
Tiffy and Taylor Chowing down on their dinner
Then it was on to
GAMES!
First up we were all paleontologists and had to use bones and random shapes to create new species of dinosaurs!
Here are the new dino's we came up with:














































Next was Dinosaur Freeze Dance!
The idea of the game is dance while the music is playing and then freeze like a dino when the music stops.
Here is a little video of this game!


After the silly and fun games it was
PRESENT TIME!!!
Uncle Pookie was being a party pooper so the boys joined in with him for a photo op!

Then it was time to eat CAKE! Happy Birthday My Sweet Taylor!

It was a great day with loved ones! Thanks again to everyone for coming and for the wonderful gifts! We missed you grandma and grandpa Knight!

8 comments:

mary said...

Happy birthday to Taylor, I swear next week we will be sending them off on their missions! These kiddos are getting so big, way too fast!
Once again, I LOVE this cake! The dinosaur game is super cute too, my kids would love that! Great job as usual!

Boy Mom said...

Wow! Seven years old! Such a darling boy!

I love the cake. We're going to have to try the ghost in the graveyard dinner. Yum!

Anonymous said...

WAY cute cake! Nice job!

Diane said...

We were so sorry to not be there:( That cake is wonderful! Your kids are so lucky! We promise we will be there next year....

Jared Heal said...

You make the best cakes for your kids. You should teach a class on it. Looks like a fun party.

Jeff said...

I love that kid! Great job on the cake and party babe, you are the best!

Lula. said...

I still just can't even believe your cake making skills.... and for someone who is just starting out. You are amazing!

Janet said...

Um I think if I made a cake that cute I sould shadow box it and hang it on my wall!!! I would be so sad to cut it up!! Great job! Jack Sprats baby!!! :) Some day........ :(