This year both of my boys wanted to have a Star Wars Party with their friends. Since their birthdays are only a couple of weeks apart I decided to do a joint birthday celebration! We had it at a park so the kids could just run free and bonus it was more low key for me! We started off with grub! We landed on Pizza Planet to refuel our systems with energy sources!
There was Pizza (of course)
Galactic Grapes
Chewbacca Chips
And Yoda Soda
Then of course the R2D2 cake!
Everything was yummy and the kids loved it all!
Each kid got a little grab bag to fill after the pinata and they each got their own light sabers!
Refueling their energy levels
Here are some of the many wonderful friends at the party!
I love my boys SO stinking much and I am glad that they enjoyed their birthday party fun! Thanks again to everyone who came! Also thanks to Meridith for helping late into the night on the cake!


6 comments:
OH...MY...GOODNESS! What lucky boys to have such a creative mom. It looks like so much fun. You are amazing, Princess Leia.
GREAT party super mom!!!!
you are super mom. . .and thanks to daddy and Meredith too for all their help!! You are so amazingly creative and talented. I love your guts!
Love, mom
you are super mom. . .and thanks to daddy and Meredith too for all their help!! You are so amazingly creative and talented. I love your guts!
Love, mom
Such a fun party! Thanks so much for having it when we could come too, you guys are awesome and we miss you tons! Love those Knight parties :)
DARLING. I love the Lee (sp?) hair. What a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment