Thursday, October 29, 2009

15 Months

Yesterday was Hayleigh's 15 month check-up. I get sad a little bit thinking about how fast time goes by, could it just slow down and let my babies be babies a little longer? Any who, She was so cute and was very friendly with everyone in the office. That is until she had her shots and then she was ready to go! She is still our little peanut!
She weighed in at 19 lbs 8.5 oz
and was 30 inches
Like I said a peanut, that puts her in the 10th percentile for weight and pretty average for height! She is a very busy girl. She gets into EVERYTHING! She is so fun and we can't get enough of her singing, dancing and her little parade wave! She is still a very girly girl which her brothers love! They think she is so stinking cute except when she is playing with or getting into their stuff. But they are always giving her loves! I'm so glad for all my cute kiddo's and their sweet and loving personalities! They each put a smile on my face at least once a day, usually way more... Three smiles or more a day is pretty good! Family is the best!

4 comments:

Boy Mom said...

I bet those cute kiddos put wayyy more than three smiles a day on your face. Love you guys.

Laura said...

I can't believe how fast the time goes!! She is so cute Heather! All your kids are! Hope you guys are doing well!

Nicolle said...

Im so sad I missed out on pumpkinland this year! Ok your carmel apples look amazing!! I need to know how you keep the carmel from running off the apples?? Mine always slides off of it!

taytum said...

She is such a sweet little thing. I wish that we lived close to each other so we could get her and Brody together to play. He would probably look like a beast in comparison to her, but he is really sweet and gentle usually.