Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike bee's? They are not my favorite insect I'll just say that! Well one got in the house yesterday and while Hayleigh was crawling on the floor so was the bee. It matched the carpet so I neglected to see said bee and it crawled on her hand and stung her! My poor baby girl was SO upset and it made me sad to see her sad! It made her grumpy all day and she is such a happy little girl usually! So needless to say I stomped the bee and now dislike them even more!
Flashback to a Sad Day Last May!
Flashback to a Sad Day Last May!I don't know if you remember these pictures of Easton last year, but he was jumping on the tramp and broke his humorous bone right where it came into the elbow joint, he cried so hard and wouldn't calm down!
He is usually my tuff little man that pops right up after a tumble or fall and announces "I'm OKAY!" So I knew something was wrong! He had to where a cast for a month and then was back to his good old self!
Well last night while at our family graduation BBQ Easton came in crying just like he was last year and I knew right away that something was wrong! So Jeff and I went out back with him where he kept grabbing his neck and screaming. Sadie then showed us the place where he fell off the top of the little tykes playground! I then got a look at the bulge on his collar bone, and he shrugged in pain and Jeff saw saw the bulge move.... So we were off to the ER again for X-rays
We had the same doctor as last year! He was great then and great with Easton again! After a couple of hours and a few X-rays it was for sure
He is such a trooper and trying SO hard to be brave! We love him so so much and I think we will try to make him drink more milk!





9 comments:
Oh no; another break? Poor Easton. What a way to start another summer. Poor Hayleigh. I remember when Sidney got a bee sting when I was babysitting her. I, and she, were pretty traumatized.
Thats so sad! When people told us at Jake's game I felt so bad. I broke my collar bone at the same age as Easton! Poor little guy!
Jeff told me the news today at chirch! Poor little guy. We hope he heals fast!
Ouch! Hope Easton is feeling better soon.
Wow, poor little guy, that must be painful :) Take your time in deciding on what you want, just let me know when you do & I'll ship it out :) Thanks again!
oh my little bone breaker!! OUCH! Luckily he wont have a swimming pool deterant cast on this summer, can't he just play nice with his bones? So sorry!!
Poor Easton! He hasn't had the best of luck as far as falls go! I hope he gets better very soon!! Oh, and kiss Hayleigh's little hand for me...stupid bee!!
POOR GUY!!! I can't say I know how that feels, but I can imagine... I'm glad you guys at least had a good experience with the ER. Good luck with two kids in recovery!
Oh my! That is no good, poor little man! Poor baby girl, too! Dumb bee! I hope the rest of your summer goes better than this.
Post a Comment