Taylor and Easton had there end of school programs right before school got out for the summer!
First Taylor's Program!
He was the "star" in his little play at school! He played the part of Harry the Holstein in the story of "Moo Who?"
He took great pride in being the star and studied his lines left and right for a month so that he would have it down! He did such a great job, I think he knew everyone else's line too! He said every line and right on time, he's quite the little actor! He said everything nice and loud so everyone could hear his lines! We were so proud!
Paige, Taylor, Taylee, and Savannah
Taylor's Kindergarten Class
Kathrine and Taylor
Taylor and Mrs. Graham He just loved her as his teacher
Grandma brought him a little cow that moos and cow milk!
Then it was off for Ice cream after the play!

Everyone who came to watch Taylor's acting debut!
Thanks all for coming! It's so great to have so much family that lives near by to love and support us!
Easton's Big Day!
Easton had his preschool program at the end of the year too! Unfortunately there isn't much room at Mrs. Heaps house for the whole gang to come! But he did a great job!

It is such a blessing to have kids that love to learn and go to school, and for great teachers who are great with children and teaching the things that they need to know! It was fun to watch how much they grew this year, Easton can write his name and Taylor is such an amazing reader! I can't say enough how much I love my kids and all the joy they bring into my life!


2 comments:
They are so cute!! I can't believe they are already done with their first year of school!!! Ahh, where has the time gone??
Taylor's program was so fun and he did such a great job. Im sure glad those flying cow pies never hit him! :) Im sad I could not make it to Easton's but Im sure he was a star too! I love those boys they are so very smart and bring so much joy in my life.
Post a Comment