Hey Everyone, we had a fun little six month photo shoot for Hayleigh! The very awesome photographer is my good friend Mary's sister Lori, and she just posted a little preview of some of the shots on her blog, you can take a quick peek by clicking here!
She is a great photographer and is wonderful to work with! She says there are a ton of great shots so when I get the disc I'll post more on my blog!
~~~
If anyone is interested in setting up a photo shoot I highly recommend her! She great and fun! A photo shoot includes as long as it takes to get A LOT of great shots, all of the photo's edited, and a disc with all the photo's, plus copyright! She's very talented, patient, kind and I can't say enough about how great she was with Hayleigh! If you are interested you can contact me for her info!
~~~
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lori I had a fabulous time, You truly are the best!!!


3 comments:
The pictures turned out so cute! What a little doll you have :)
Hayleigh is so adorable!! I can't wait to see the rest of her pictures!! Your post was so nice about Lori too, thanks! :)
Man, how are you going to choose? What a cutie pie! I can't believe how quick 6 months has gone by. How's the construction? Do you need us to bring dinner? Call us 801-465-5047--"order up"
Post a Comment