Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taylor's Birthday Extravaganza!

Taylor's Sixth Birthday Fun!!!
For his birthday party this year Taylor wanted a"Kung Fu Panda" theme! So a few days before his actual birthday, we decided to take all his buddies to the movie to see Kung Fu Panda!
Here's all the Kung Fu Kiddos!

Tay said that he wanted a snake cake like master viper from the movie!

So I used the two toys of her that we had, and this is what It ended up looking like!
I started the cake as Taylor was leaving for school and he wasn't so sure about it. So the second he walked in the door after school he said "where's the cake? let's see if I approve!" He loved it! He said I did a great job! Thanks Tay I'm glad that you approved!
Movie Time!
We had fifteen kids come to the movie, and they were fabulous! We got two big popcorn's and they all stayed in their seats (with two exceptions, I won't name names. Cuz who cares!) and they loved the movie!

After the movie was over, we went outside to party it up some more. Here are most of the friends that came to celebrate.

These are the mommies who came to play, minus Robyn. she was wrapping a present in the car!

Opening presents
Cake Time!!
The tongue of the snake was the candle, so after singing Happy Birthday Taylor blew out the candle and made a wish!

Eating yummy cupcakes! The kids loved them!

Thanks everyone who came, and for helping out in the movie!

Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!
~~~
On his birthday morning Taylor just wanted to hold his baby sister and have his picture with her, because he loves her so much! I can't believe he's six. Where does the time go?

Chuck E Cheese!

For his birthday he wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese with his Grandma's and Grandpa's and Auntie's and Uncle!

So we gathered the troops and went to party it up Chuck E style!

After some pizza, we had Transformer cake and ice cream!

Make a wish!!!!

Our little family on Tay's big day!

Opening presents! SO spoiled! Aunt Tiffy even gave him a big bag of treats, or a cavity if you will for his birthday!

Then we played some games...
and won lots of tickets! Uncle Pookie even got a jackpot!
Then Aunt Tiff helped pick out awesome prizes!
That evening during the priesthood session we went to Coldstone and got ice cream for Taylor's birthday too! Taylor got cotton candy with chocolate chips, and Easton got blueberry muffin ice cream with gummy bears! Doesn't that sound delicious?
Taylor had a great birthday, thanks family for coming and having fun with us!

but the party didn't stop there, this last Sunday was
Fowler October Birthdays!
The birthday guys: Grandpa, Jordynn and Taylor!
We had yummy dinner and visiting, we even had entertainment. Then we opened presents.
Silly birthday kids! I can't believe our little Jordy Pordy is 18! Crazy! Taylor loves to share his birthday month with her!
Cake time! Ready to blow out all those candles and make a wish?
And BLOW!
Thanks to Aunt Kelly for hosting, and to everyone who came, and for Tay's presents!

and lastly we went to...
TuCaNoS!!
Taylor wanted to go to Tucanos for dinner with his free birthday meal! The kids love to eat there! He also took the liberty of ordering his own mini oreo cake dessert!
The waiter made Easton try a chicken heart and he loved it, so when the waiter asked if we wanted anything in particular Easton requested the chicken hearts! Then he made Aunt Amy try one too!
As you can see Taylor's Birthday was filled full of fun things! He had a great time at everyone of his parties!

4 comments:

Cherity said...

Wow! You are one busy mama with 3 kids and all of their Birthday party's! Looks like a ton of fun!

Shannon & Summer said...

cute, creative and fun! As always! I can't believe I came to the movie looking like that!!

Brandy said...

Okay you win Mother/Blogger/Picture-Taker of the year award!!
I love that Easton eats chicken hearts!
Lizy wants me to type to Taylor "happy birthday"!
Doesn't it seem like they just started preschool?

Laurel said...

Wow! Birthdays in your house sure are amazing! Where do I sign up? :) I am amazed you get so many different parties planned, organized, and pulled off so well. Everyone seems to have a blast, and you don't even look stressed. THAT is impressive. Happy Birthday Taylor!