Taylor Goes to Kindergarten!
It's so hard to believe that Taylor is old enough to be in kindergarten! I'm still a little in denial. But the fact is that he went to kindergarten for the first time yesterday! He was so excited and a little nervous, it wouldn't be Taylor if he wasn't nervous! Mostly it was excitement though! Daddy and Mommy were excited for him too! Jeff came home from work to see Taylor go off to school!
These are pictures of Taylor with his proud posse! Grandma even came on her lunch to see Tay get on the bus!



Easton was so excited for Tay too!
These are pictures of Easton, Daddy and Hayleigh waiting for the bus!
Here it comes!
And off he goes!
Jeff went over to the school and took pictures of him in front of his classroom!
We are so proud of our big boy! Taylor we love you so much and are excited for you to have fun experiences this year in kindergarten!
My kids love the water SO much, they really turn into little fishes!
This is Tay showing off his Power Ranger backpack power!
***
Before school started this week, we had some end of summer fun last week by going to the...
Veterans Pool!
Lisa thought it would be fun to go one last time before school started!
Brynn, Easton, Conli, Max and Tay waiting to go in!
Easton has gotten really brave this summer, and he is getting the swimming thing down pack!
Tay has learned to swim the whole length of Lisa's pool this summer! Tiff took the boys to the Scera pool on friday, and Taylor showed her his impressive backstroke halfway across the pool, which before that he had NEVER done! Tiff asked him where he learned that, and he told her "from the Olympics!" of course where else would he have learned that! Jeff had them on twenty four seven at our house!
The kids soaking up the sun!

Me, Stacie, Tiff and Lisa! Thanks girls for the last trip to the "real" pool! And no, I didn't bring my three week old baby. She stayed home with grandma, Thanks Diane!
The gang with Aunt Tiffy! Tiff surprised us and showed up at the pool, the kids ran and attacked her, they were so excited that she came! And we were so excited for her because she had just found out that she had passed her super hard math class! Yeah, way to go Tiffy!
The so in love Conli and Easton! I'm pretty sure that Conli told me about a million times that day that her and Easton were getting married, in the Temple! In the car on the way down, they were discussing having the wedding party at the pool! So funny!

Tay and Max!
Silly Fish!
Getting ready to go!
It was a great last trip for the summer! I can't wait till next year when I'm not huge prego lady or have a new baby so that we can go a little more!

We had to live it up for the end of summer, so the next day we went to...
Fun Prizes! Easton had to have these!
Lisa sporting the old man look! Looks good on you Lis!

Tiffany and her purple barrettes to match her purple Hannah Montana rock star phone, as Taylor calls it!
Tay and Tiff with their prizes! Taylor went over by himself with some of the tickets he earned and surprised tiff with her purple barrettes! He loves his aunt Tiffy!

Well we all do, how could you not with that cute little face!

Tay and Max!
We had to live it up for the end of summer, so the next day we went to...
Chuck E Cheese!
I love that Conli and Easton yell each others names and run and embrace each other like they haven't seen each other in years every time they see one another! I'll really have to get it on camera sometime!
Tiffany and her purple barrettes to match her purple Hannah Montana rock star phone, as Taylor calls it!
And last but not least, here are a couple of pictures of Our little Hayleigh girl!
Daddy loves her So much!


10 comments:
Such fun pictures. I hope Taylor loves kindergarten and that you are doing well. It's a strange adjustment to have your first in school.
Great pictures, Heather. I don't know how you have time to update, but we are all grateful you do!
Yeah Hayleigh is in the outfit I got her!! Love the purple ruffle butt!! Um-ok-you look way good missy!! You have no stomach in your swimming suit!! How is that possible??? Good job! Happy first day of kindergarten Tay! Love you all!!
I'll be honest - I mostly looked at all the pictures, with little spurts of reading your captions. I can't believe Taylor started school already. He is so darned cute! As for the rest, all the pictures are fabulous (YOU look great, btw)!
Brynn will be so jealous to know that Taylor gets to ride a bus to school!
Thanks for partying it up this last week before school starts tomorrow. BOO! Your the best family and I had a BLAST this week and this whole summer! You guys make me so happy. Love you all lots. I cant wait to feel better and to be able to hold and kiss Hay's again!
Party time at the Knight's!! I can't believe the boys are big enough to go to school!!! Crazy!! I love it! Wish i could have gone to the pool- I hate that shortest summer ever is over! Tonz of cute pics, love the ones of hayleigh!
You are the best blogger ever....look at all those pictures! What a fun last week of summer! Lizy says to tell Taylor hi and that she thinks he is brave for riding a school bus. YaY for Kindergarten!!
The pics on my blog were taken by Peekaboo Photography. I normally use Skye Johansen but she had a baby 2 weeks before me and took time off. Their links are on my blog. I love them both.
I can't believe Taylor is old enough to go to Kindergarton.. how time flys. Thats crazy Go Taylor.
I forgot kindergarten is only a half day there, it threw me off when you said he left at lunch time. I love the cute school bus pictures. :) Hayleigh looks like she's getting bigger, she is going to be a whole different baby when I get to see her!! Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment