Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Breakfast Bash!

Happy 21st Birthday Tiffany!!!

Tiffy had her birthday on Wednesday! About a week before that she called me and said "Guess what? I took off the morning of my birthday so you could make me breakfast!" Aren't I a good sister, because I willing obliged! Any who Taylor always tells Tiffy that she is a "Rock Star" like Hannah Montana. He loves her so much. So when I was at the store the night before her birthday, getting things for breakfast they had an end cap full of Hannah Montana birthday stuff. So we turned breakfast into a "Hannah Montana Rock Star Birthday Breakfast Bash!"
Easton was a great help in making breakfast! Oops!

The very yummy creme brulette french toast!

Taylor & Tiffy the rock star, and the party ware!

Signing Happy Birthday!
Rocking Sisters!
Glamorous Little Rock Star
Grandma came, and Grandma & Grandpa Fowler! We had a good time visiting and Eating delicious breakfast off Hannah's face! Plus it's always fun to spend the morning with a Rock Star!

The Rockin' Gang!

Birthday Dinner at Winger's
Then that night we went out with the family to celebrate at Winger's, Tiffany's favorite of course!

Girls Night!!
And the next night instead of Bunco, we went out to dinner at Red Robin. We got the yummy birthday dessert, and then went to a movie!

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Love you Rock Star Tiffy!

I hope that you had a fabulous birthday, and wish you a happy 21st year!

2 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Happy Birthday Tiffy! You are such a good sister to make her breakfast, haha I LOVE the Hannah Montana theme! Looks like fun, what cute pictures!

Janet said...

Your hair is GONE!!! Oh my gosh!!! Super cute!! Sorry about Red Robin night, I am a little bit of a basket case at the moment!! So glad that Hayleigh is good!!