
My poor little baby had his tonsils out on Thursday, It has been really hard on him! He spends a good majority of the night crying because his throat hurts him SO bad! They say it's a good 7-10 day recovery and we are counting down the days! Taylor has been so
concerned about his little brother and he's
doing all he can to help out mommy and daddy, what a trooper! He is getting a little bored without his brother to play with him, but he's been really great to lay in bed and watch movies with him!
Easton spends the majority of his time in his bed, he doesn't have the energy to get up for very long, and it's hard for us to keep him hydrated because he doesn't want anything! I hope that he feels SO much better after this, so that it makes it worth all the trouble! It's so hard as a mom and dad to see your little boy so sad and hurting and not be able to help them! Jeff and I are completely exhausted but were pushing through! As if no sleep for days isn't hard enough, add being
tired and sick all day from the pregnancy, it's hard work! So please keep
Easton in your prayers, so that he can have a quick recovery! We love our sweet little boy and want nothing more than for him to feel better!

So that is part of the reason for being a blog slacker, but when things get back on track around here, you can bet there will be more posts to come! We'll keep you updated on
Easton's progress. Thank you so much Mom for all your help today and to everyone who has done things or thought good thoughts for us! We love and
appreciate you all very much!
19 comments:
What?! You're pregnant? How did I not know that? (Actually, I am always the last to know everything, even in my immediate family--so I'm not surprised!)
Anyway, our Jennica had her tonsils out. It was horrible, even though she was such a trooper. It seems like days 3-6 post-surgery were the worst, she actually ate pizza the night she had them out. And, I am thrilled to say that in the two years since she had them out, no one in our family has had strep--phew! It was totally worth it. Hang in there!
--Kimberlie
ohhhh, he looks so sad and helpless!!!! Poor lil Puppy! Ethan came to the gym last week and I told Conli he was there and she goes, " My EASTON!!!!!" It was sad when I had to tell her no...-not that she doesn't like Ethan- but she hearts Easton...
hope he gets better fast!!! He's in our prayers!
whoa, whoa, whoa....pregnancy? Congratulations! Now last Sunday makes even more sense! Poor Easton. What a trooper! Let me know if you need anything...not too hard, just a few doors down!
Love that little booger! It was fun laying in his bed and watching movies with him today. I feel so bad that he feels so bad!!! I am amazing though cuz I did get him to eat mac & cheese and a popscicle and some chocolate ice cream. Taylor has been so good to his brother and always remembers him in his prayers. You and Jeff have done a great job with those boys.Jeff is a good husband and daddy and you are a great mom!! Being a parent is hard when your kids are hurting. And you are having another one. . .yipee more grandkiddies to love! I love you all tons!!! Get some sleep :) Love, mom xoxoxo
We've gone through that a few times and it's rough trying to make your kids feel better after a surgery they don't understand why it happened. Glad to hear things are going well for your pregnancy though. Great blogging!
Okay, I was going to have the same reaction as Kimberlie about not know you're pregnant, but I guess knews doesn't always travel fast in this family. Congratulations and I hope you get feeling better soon.
Kimberlie & Brooke, it's not that you're the last to know about me being pregnant, you are the firsts! This is the first I've really ever metioned it! So you can feel special now, instead of sad! :)
Poor little guy- I'm so sorry! Hope he feels better fast! And am I retarded? Did I know you were pregnant? I'm faintly remembering something coming up at the park or bunco but congratulations if I haven't already told you!!! (I'm losing it)
Wow, I actually feel like I had SOME idea of knowing what's going on, as Jeff told Jason who told me you were pregnant, but I was waiting for some fun blog announcement or something! I guess all these reactions are the same as whether everyone were blatantly told or not. Now I can say I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! On the other subject, I hope your cute boy starts to feel better soon. He looks so tired. Good luck to you, too!
He looks so sad and sick. Sound like no fun at all for anyone. Hope he feels better really soon!
And Congrats on the pregnancy. I think there needs to be a whole other posting about that! When are you due? Sorry you've been sick. I hate that part (well, actually I kind of hate all the parts) of pregnancy.
We will definately keep Easton in our prayers for a speedy recovery! We will keep you in our prayers too, for a safe and relatively uneventful pregnancy. Congrats again!
Your pregnet Really? I never knew and Im your own sister this is how I have to find out? With all these strangers! Thanks a lot! Haha I hope its a girl so you can name her after me haha I sure love you and those baby boys of yours are so stinking cute! Thanks for coming to sunday dinner it was nice to get to play with them. Sucky school for taking me away from my family. I love ya
Tiffy
How sad! He seems so young to have to have his tonsils out!!! Poor kid. And, congrats on the pregnancy!! When are you due?
Pregnancy? PREGNANCY????? Cool!
Hope you all feel better soon.
Poor little Easton. It's so sad to see them hurting and sick. I hope he starts feeling better soon for all of your sanity! See you soon!
Poor Easton! He has seemed so miserable. I am glad he is finally feeling better! And I am glad you have finally made a "soft" announcement of the pregnancy. We are so excited and since Taylor and Easton think it is a girl, we ar going with that!
Oh boy, Easton looks so sad. I hope he feels better soon. We miss seeing you guys1
Poor Easton, he doesn't look too good! I hope he feels better soon! We miss hanging out!
so sad..hope he is feeling better...congrats to you future mom of three.
Post a Comment