Sunday, December 2, 2007

Winter Wonderland!!

Well, December decided to come in with a bang! December first we woke up to a couple inches of snow, and it was still snowing! It continued to snow most of the day! It was beautiful! I told Jeff that I wish it would snow like it did when we were little. You know, a foot or two over night! Snow so deep it didn't melt until spring! instead of the next day. Enough to build forts, snowmen, snow slides, ect. and still have snow left over! Anyway this storm was enough to get the kids all pumped up to go out and play in it! So we bundled them up and out we went! Good thing we bought Taylor a coat and Easton boots the night before! They had a ball! Rolling in the snow, sliding down the slide into a pile of snow, swinging in the snow filled hammock, making snow angels, and playing under the bushes and trees covered in snow! It was a good day! And of course we came in and had hot chocolate, how else would you finish a day of playing in the snow!!




























8 comments:

Janet said...

I have decided you have very photogenic children and all those pictures look like a Christmas card!! Sooooo cute! But I still hate snow!

lramey said...

those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!! Makes me cold just looking at them, but ditto to what Janet said- photogenic kids have you!!!! Like I said today- that one of Easton- my favorite

Laurel said...

Seriously, what DID happen to those days of feet upon feet of snow? We used to be able to jump off the fence into soft piles of snow?! Looks like you guys had a fun day in the snow! Such cute boys!

Haynes Family said...

WOW! We live in totally different worlds. Its suppose to be in the 80's tomorrow. I love your pictures, it looks fun... for about an hour.

Fleming Family said...

Way too much fun! I wish we could play in the snow! But I guess I'll have to live with playing at the beach. :) You could visit our blog at flemingfamilyfrenzy.blogspot.com if you'd like to see the boys. I can't believe how big Taylor and Easton are now. So adorable!

Ange said...

your boys are so dang cute heather!! we missed you at bunco! I hope you are feeling better!

The Cullimore's said...

Nice to find your blog, your family is so cute! I particularly am fond of the red hair in the family...wonder why! Hope you are having a good Christmas season. Our family blog is derekandmelinda.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Take care!

Derek Cullimore

Janet said...

OK ok enough winter wonderland already!! More blogging please!! Like...NOW! He he ha ha kidding, of course.