Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas, Christmas time is near!



Here are a few of the fun things that we've been doing for this festive holiday season!

~~~

Santa...

This is in line, the kids are yelling "SANTA!!"

Telling Santa everything they want for Christmas!
~~~
Fun with Friends!
Getting together with friend's for dinner and decorating Christmas cookies!The kids had a blast, and so did the moms. Thanks Lisa for hosting, seeing as how I've been Scrooge and didn't want to!


Polar Express Party!

Caryn Cradall, Me, Cindy Clark, Kellie Knowles, and Jolynn Jackson
For our wards enrichment Christmas dinner we decided on a Polar express theme! We had a lot of fun planning and decorating for the fun night! The cultural center was decorated to resemble a train in the forest, it was really nice, we had yummy dinner, and had a nice program. Since it was the Polar Express, we all came in our jammie's. Santa even stopped by to give us all a bell! We finished off the night having hot chocolate and dessert! It was a big success!


Gingerbread House...
The boys had a blast decorating a gingerbread house with there fun cousin Jordynn! Grandma came to help too! It turned out really cute, although now the candy is almost gone!



Tabernacle Christmas Concert &
Temple Square!
On Friday night all my siblings, Jeff and I went to Salt Lake to the Mormon Tabernacle Choirs Christmas concert! We really enjoyed the uplifting music, and even though it was cold we enjoyed the lights on Temple Square!



Tiffany, Me, Jared, Jeff, Amy, and Sarah



Merry Christmas to all,

and to all a good night!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Heather - great pictures. That picture of all of us at the Polar Express party is cute. I'm such a shrimp! I need to wear heels!

Janet said...

Short, but sweet. What is "Christmas, Christmas time IN near???? Confused!

lramey said...

fun fun, cute cute....when did Janet become the spelling bee champion??? :)

You're cute in your jammers.

The Cullimore's said...

Perhaps the difference between boys and girls...Grace is scared to death of Santa. Neither of your boys seem the least bit concerned!

Shannon & Summer said...

Looks like a blast! I am so glad you got to go to the MOTAB concert! I was hoping to get the much sought after tickets too, but I was not so lucky!