Sunday, December 2, 2007

Slumber Party!

So, Lisa and Brent went to New York for the weekend, and we had the privilege of having Max & Conli come to stay at our house on Thursday night! Taylor and Easton were SO excited!

Taylor and Max had a blast playing Spider Man together!
Conli couldn't contain her joy that she got to have an "over-sleep" at Easton's house!
We moved the old mattress from the basement onto the floor in the family room and watched Frosty the Snowman, and other fun movies! The kids loved it!

Everyone enjoyed waffles for breakfast, except Easton he wanted a PB&J sandwich!

Conli slept on the floor in Easton's room. They were so cute in there I was loving every second of it! When they woke up in the morning she climbed into Easton's bed, and they were whispering and giggling, It made me laugh!
We all had a lot of fun, and wanted to say thanks to the Ramey's for the good time!
~~~
My kids were so lucky because the next night they got to have another slumber party over at grandma and grandpa Knight's house! (Maybe if they took some pictures, Diane will post them on her blog!) The kids had a blast over there!


5 comments:

Janet said...

Well it looks like it went well! I bet they all had a blast!! When do my kids get to sleep over??

lramey said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! You're the greatest!!! Thank you for taking them on! They had the funnest time! I'm finding army men every where I turn----Max "borrowed" them- did you know?

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. So glad you keep posting so we can keep up with your family's activities.

Shannon & Summer said...

I love this! So cute! I should have sent Brynn to your house too! BTW..I think we should do a soup party too!

Nicolle said...

So freaking cute! What a fun slumber party! Dont you just want to squeeze Conli's cheeks?