Disneyland Baby!!
After the kids first ever flight, we were off to Disneyland. The happiest place on earth, in case you didn't know! Me, Jeff , the kids, and Aunt Amy packed our bags and headed out for vacation. We went from Sept. 30-Oct.6
th and had a blast. The kids were so good! We had intended to go back to the hotel (Amy's Hotel Castle, as
Easton called it!) for lunch and swimming, but we had so much fun we spent every day at the park from open until close! We couldn't get enough of that Disney Magic! It was
Halloween time at Disneyland, so the park was all decked out, even the characters on main street were in their
Halloween costumes! We had a blast the weather was perfect, and there were hardly any lines, it was just a wonderful vacation full of fun filled memories!


This is an official
Disneyland duck!!! Inside joke with those of us who went to Europe in May!

Oh We got our Mickey ears, you can't go to Disneyland and not get Mickey ears!!

Lots of walking can make ones perfectly pedicured feet tired!! That ones for you Jeff!!:)

We went on lots and lots of rides, the kids couldn't get enough! Taylor was so brave, he went on every single ride at Disneyland (except Indiana Jones, he wasn't tall enough) But he wanted to try everything once! He definitely earned his ears! His favorite ride was the Jungle Cruise. We rode it a lot!
Easton's favorite was the Buzz
Lightyear ride, we all liked that one and rode it a million times! He didn't like the Matterhorn, he told every one "I don't like the
bomidible snowman ride, I'm not so brave on that one!" But He and Taylor loved tons like, Monsters inc., Small World,
Nemo,
Hemlicks chew chew train, oh and they really enjoyed talking to Crush the sea turtle! Us adults LOVED the Tower of Terror!


On Monday we got to be winners of the year of a million dreams, and we were presented "dream Fast Passes" when we came out of the
Tiki Room!
Wahoo!!

And we saw a ton of characters, Taylor wanted to see Mickey, and "
Cillerenda" (Cinderella).
Easton wanted to see Buzz!! It was so cute to see there excitement and there little faces light up when they saw them for the first time, and ran to give them huge hugs!! It made the whole trip worth it!
Fun with Characters!!!(There's a lot of pictures so I made some small. You can see them larger if you click on them!)













This isn't even all the character pics, but I'll spare you the rest! Lots of yummy food...
We ate yummy turkey legs. Also lots of cute mickey shaped things like ice cream bars and sandwiches, and pretzels. We had cake, candy, turkey legs, Popsicles, hamburgers, pizza, and turkey legs!




Happy Birthday Taylor...
October 4th was Taylor's birthday. Can you believe Taylor's 5? Pretty sure I'm not old enough to have a kid that old! Where does the time go? For real! And how lucky to celebrate your birthday at Disneyland!
Taylor got to do all sorts of fun things on his birthday. He got to be a Jedi in training at the Jedi academy, and fought Darth Vader one on one! He also got to have a birthday celebration on main street with the party host "Pat E. Cake". Everyone there got to decorate their very own mini cake, and then special guests Minnie and Mickey Mouse dropped in to wish the kids a happy birthday, and to sing, dance, and take pictures with the birthday boys and girls! All week Taylor really wanted to meet "Cillerenda", so we found her, and she wished him a very happy birthday and gave him a huge birthday hug! Then we stayed for story time, and Taylor was picked to be the prince charming, and got to dance with Belle.(Soooo cute!) We also went out to a special birthday dinner at "Goofy's Kitchen" (thanks to Grandma Knight and Aunt Amy), Thanks a ton to both of them!! Tay even got to open a few gifts, he especially loved his remote control spider from grandma Garner! All in all Taylor had a birthday full of dreams come true!!

8 comments:
SO FUN!!! I can't wait to take my boys this Christmas! I love the last picture! K, how did you get your template to work?? I have tried some new templates, but it deletes all my "widgets" and when I put them back in, the pictures are the size of thumbnails...and where did you get your template? Anyway, love the vacation sum up!
cutest pictures ever! I love them, looks like you had so much fun!!
Looks like soooo much fun! We are going a week from tomorrow and have been counting down the days!
Heather-
Hey! I was just over at your house and Tiff mentioned you had a blog. Your mom was telling me about your trip to Europe and that you blogged about it so I wanted to check it out. I'm planning a backpacking trip over there next summer with a friend of mine and it looks like you had so much fun! It makes me way excited to go! You'll have to give me some pointers before we go about what we should see and what not.
Tara Davies
PS. Your kids are ridiculously cute!
Heather,
Random question...How long was the line for Nemo? Did you guys go on it?
Yay Disneyland!! I love it! I can't wait to take my girls there. How fun. You all look so great, I miss you!!
This makes me want to go back already!
Post a Comment