Friday, September 28, 2007

Quick Catch Up!

Getting Ready for Vacation!
So as you can see, we're busy packing and getting ready to go to Disneyland! The boys are anxious and excited to get to the happiest place on earth! They're also excited about going on there first trip on an airplane! Any who I haven't posted anything real in a couple of weeks, and I felt like I should do a quick catch up before we head off! So here are a few of the fun things that we've done the past few weeks, and when we get back, you can be sure there will be a ton of vacation pictures to share!
~~~
Chuck E Cheese Fun!
Since the Knights were in Hawaii for Easton's birthday, and will be gone for Tay's we decided to go to Chuck e Cheese for family night to celebrate the birthday fun with the Knight's! We had a good time. Also as a side note, I won the jackpot on that fast finger game... 298 tickets! That's right baby, go me!!!








Lagoon!
Jeff's company had there summer party at Lagoon! We had a blast! It was good practice for Disneyland! The kids were great! Although the first ride we went on was the haunted house that's to left when you go into the park, don't worry, Taylor cried and Easton hid under the car the entire ride... maybe not the best choice for the first ride! Pretty sure they were ruined for life. When anyone asks how Lagoon was, that's the first thing they tell them!
Fowler Family Birthdays!
After the BYU game last weekend, the family came over to celebrate the August and September birthdays! We had yummy food, and lots of fun family time!!
Happy Birthday to Jared, Aubrey, Easton, Tiffany, and Nicole!


Reservoir... So not last weekend, but the one before we went with Janet and the kidlets to the Spanish Oaks Reservoir! We had a blast! Sun, sand and water, the boys were in heaven!! Thanks goes to Janet, for taking us to that way fun place! I couldn't believe all the red leaves!









Oh Yeah, and we painted Tiff's room...
Tiff turned 20 and decided she needed a big girl room. so she got new bedding, and decided to repaint. She wanted to paint it brown, mom thought it'd be too dark and suggested blue. So we compromised and did blue with fun brown stripes!! It turned out beautiful!
~~~

One Last Thing...
While Jeff was gone to his convention a few weeks ago my kids did the cutest thing and I emailed to tell him the story, I thought it was so cute I thought I'd share it with you:
Jeff, Hey babe I know that you are extremely stressed and busy but I just wanted to let you know that the boys and I are thinking about you and love you loads!! Only about an hour ago, I came into the kitchen and the boys were in the middle of sitting on the counter, making themselves snow cones... I asked Taylor why he didn't ask for my help, and he said that he was big enough to do it all by himself! Then he opened the fridge to reveal another snow cone waiting in there. When I say snow cone I mean bowl with very little grated ice, and full to the brim with juice!(that's the way daddy likes them, according to the boys)!! Anyway they said they made that one for daddy because they missed him so much and they wanted to surprise him and have a snow cone party for him when he got home!!! I let them know it wouldn't be till Sunday, Taylor was certain that it would last in there until then, so with much convincing we put it down the drain, I told him he could make you one when you got home!!
I thought it was cute, I hope you enjoyed catching up!

3 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Hey, have sooo much fun at Disney Land!!

lramey said...

can you make me a ribbon for my cute kids award?

Jess said...

Check out this blog there are a ton of blog templates with cute paper already done! http://www.autumn3.blogspot.com/