Today is Easton's third birthday, he had a great day.... Although until about seven o' clock tonight he kept telling me; " I'm never ever turning three!" He now tells everyone that he is. Any who Easton is obsessed with cars, he watches the Disney movie "Cars" at least once a day, and he loves to play with toy cars all day long. So he decided that he needed to have a "cool cars birthday party!" So mommy gave it to him! Easton's family and friends came over and we started the party with hot dog cars for dinner! After everyone filled up we started the games. We played bean bag toss through the tires hanging in the tree, red light green light, and then "pit stop". Which is a game I invented where you change the tires on a car and fill it with gas!! The kids had fun pretending to be on a pit crew!
March 8, 2016
7 years ago


9 comments:
Brynn had a blast at Easton's car party! Thank you so much! You have a talent you know!
Holy cow Heather! I can't believe you did all that. You put all other moms to shame! Looks like fun!
Man Heather - you know how to throw a party! It's looks like great fun!
I don't stand a chance against you! I'm not showing Evan these pictures (he's obsessed with Cars too)or he'll want you for a mommy instead of me!;) Tell Easton happy birthday (a little late). What an awesome mom you are!
How cute are you?!?!?! Great ideas Heather....mother of the year award...
It looks like everyone had a great time. Wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Easton! Heather you are so creative!
That is a very creative party. What a cute birthday.
Look how creative you are! VERY impressive. You are seriously Martha.
Post a Comment