Thursday, August 23, 2007

Soccer Rocks!!

So for the last six or seven months Taylor has been begging to go out for sports, so I was very grateful that the soccer season was finally upon us! yes that's right, I am now a soccer mom! Taylor and all his supporters were all looking forward to the first game. It was a ball to watch him and his best little buddies out on the field playing together, but they had their ups and downs, Taylor had a blast he was running his little heart out, and right before half time he said to the coach " Take me out coach, I'm sweaty and I need a drink!" The things kids say! But he then wanted to sit out because he was afraid of the "orange guys" (they were good and we were not, remember first game ever...), all the kids had there moments, Easton wanted to play and be in the middle of things, Max didn't wanna play because he wanted to score a goal and couldn't, Colby was sad cuz we weren't winning, and Keagan just wanted to watch and eat fruit snacks! Kids are so funny, but they all played some more and had a great time!! They were also nice to there soccer moms and stayed for a little photo shoot! Thanks to all the family that came to support Taylor, he's always grateful for his cheering supporters!!

Did I mention that soccer moms rule!!

Keagan & Taylor showing their dragon claws... sorta!


My Own little green dragon!!


GO GREEN DRAGONS!!

No comments: