Sunday, August 19, 2007

Joining the Blog World

So after being convinced by some of my friends, I've decided to join the world of blogging, Lisa came and showed me how to set it up and how it all works (seeing how I'm not so computer savvy!) Anyway I've been working on it all weekend, Jeff says that I love it more than my family! Which is completely untrue, but I have been excited at the fact that I actually know how to do something fun on the computer! So all in all I hope you enjoy looking at it and I hope to stay up to date with friends and family. To start I decided to catch you up on some of the fun things we've done this summer...... It's kind of a lot but I hope you like it!!!

2 comments:

lramey said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! WAHOO FOR YOU!!!!

Shannon & Summer said...

Oh boy! You went for it with starting this whole blog thing! I know how it is though- you get kind of addicted! It is so fun! I love what you have done!