Our baby boy is six months old, time flies by when you're having fun!
To celebrate we had a six month photo shoot! Lori outdid herself yet again, we loved them all! What's not to love... he's SO stinkin' cute!
~~~
He's getting so big!
At six months Blakey Boo Boo is full of smiles and giggles
he loves to eat his big boy food, but he still loves nursing even more
he loves to cuddle
and play with his brothers and sister! They thought it would be fun for him to dress up like Harry Potter!
He can sit up all by himself!
I love this little munchkin more than I can say. He brings a smile to my face everyday! I love spending time with him, and watching him grow! Although he could slow down a little! He is such a blessing to our family, it wouldn't be the same without him, we all love his stinking guts!











No comments:
Post a Comment