Sunday, July 10, 2011

Not in the Tub...

One night while Hayleigh was in the tub we decided to style her hair with her shampoo. She wanted a picture of it, and laughed and laughed! She decided she wanted more styles and posed like crazy for a silly photo shoot! we both laughed for over a half hour! She is such a silly and very cute girly girl!
styling her own do!
pin curl fun
such a poser
one more mom... PLEASE!
Such a fun and silly night with my baby girl, LOVE HER!

3 comments:

mary said...

I love it! She looks like a little who from whoville :) She is adorable!

lramey said...

hehe... right before i saw your caption "such a poser," I said it myself! so cute! we love hayleigh!

Amy said...

oh my gosh I am dying laughing at these! how funny that she's so little and loves to pose! i love all her little facial expressions!