Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Couple Of Weeks With Our Newest Family Member!

Daddy cuddling his new little man.
Blake giving his new binki a go
Loving on our new baby
Boys cuddling their new brother
and man oh man little brothers are exhausting
Our handsome Blake
Dress ups around the clock at our house
watching TV on the end of mom and dads bed
loving my sweet new boy
SO little and sweet
Tiffany took the kiddos to Seven Peaks one day and they had a blast!
So much love to go around!
Taylor loving Blake
Hayleigh loving Blake
Easton loving Blakey
First Bath
S'more fun in the backyard one night
Cooling off in the tiny pool...
how many kids can fit in the "Hot Tub" pool?
Watching a movie with Cooper
Sadie spent a lot of time at our house, we love our cousin time!
Jeff took the big kids up to Vivian park for some fishing fun
Loving on all my babies in my bed and watching cartoons
I think they might like their new brother a little bit
Visitors... they love Blake too!
Cooper may be a jealous puppy and want some attention sometimes!
Such a proud big sister
the boys worked hard and earned some paper jams guitars! Taylor had it all worked out with a coupon clipped and in his wallet with a picture of the guitar in there too. He knew when the coupon expired and exactly how much he had to earn by then! They washed cars, cleaned and weeded! They aren't to shabby on the guitars either!
Some more pictures of our littlest man! So cute!
My FOUR kiddos, I may be prejudiced but I think they are the four cutest kids in the entire world! I love them so stinking much!
It was a good first two weeks. We are lacking in sleep but doing good so far!

4 comments:

mary said...

I can't believe your baby is a month old, how did that happen so fast!! He is such a cute little squirt! I love that he has the "knight look" and totally fits in with your other cute kiddos! So happy for you guys! I love the picture of all 4 of them on the bed. Who would have guessed you would be a mom of four! You are doing a great job and they are all so cute!!!! Can't wait to meet the new little man!

Laura said...

Heather, he is so precious!! Call me crazy, but there is a strong family resemblance! He looks just like your other kids! All gorgeous! Hope to meet him soon! Oh, it was really fun catching up on all your posts! :)

lramey said...

ok second to last picture=taylor.

Janet said...

Wow you are on a blogging role mamsita!! Good job! I love all the pictures! Love the one of Blake with the hooded towel on so cute!!