Monday, August 2, 2010

walk the plank

While Jeff was in Boulder I decided to paint the laundry room and surprise him, so that he wouldn't have to paint when he got home! Katie had come over to help me move the washer and dryer, and the kids were SO good. They even helped me paint. So I let them choose were they wanted to go out to dinner as a reward! and they picked... "Pirate Island!" Arghh Matey! Hayleigh loved being a pirate and saying "Argh"
and the balloon man was there and the kids were so excited to get balloons!
everyone with the cool balloons! A T-Rex, Monkey, flower and sword!
We were so glad that Katie could come a play with us! It was her first time to Pirate Island and I think she really liked it!
It was a fun night and the kids were great!

No comments: