Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jiminy Cricket

We love to share our favorite snow cones with our friends, and one night Lisa and Sawyer came to have some yummy snow cones with us! The rest of their family was gone on a trip, so they decided to come! Jeff and Easton devouring their shaved ice
Hayleigh posing with her snow cone!
Sawyer sure did like hers!
and then a little cricket came by to play! It landed on Lisa first scaring her to death, and then Taylor caught it and showed it to all the kiddos!
The girls weren't so sure about Taylor's catch! Then it got away and landed on me, I flicked it off and it flew back to Lisa... I think it was enjoying scaring us! The kids thought it was funny!
After the grasshopper flew away, the girls decided it was time for a little lippy fun! So Lisa obliged and gave some lippy makeovers!
PUCKER UP!
I love this picture, and it wasn't posed!
Oh so beautiful girls!
Sharing lippy kisses!
It was a nice night of relaxing and sharing yummy snow cones with good friends!

2 comments:

lramey said...

good times! love you guys!

mary said...

So jealous! Going there was on my list of things to do while in town and I never made it! SUCKS! Looks delicious and love the lippy kisses. You guys are so cute!