Thursday, July 8, 2010

While Daddy Was Away, We Kiddos Played!

For starters the kids all got some new killer shades
then we loaded up in the car for some crusin' Then Tiff and I introduced the kids to Farr's Fresh, It was a big hit and they ask to go back all the time.
And of course some Pirate Island Fun!
AAARGH!
Playing with Friends!
Sometimes when the big boys are at school the little friends like to play! So one afternoon Ramey's came to play and Conli and Easton wanted a little photo shoot in the tree!
Oh. SO. Cute!
Crazies!
GIRLY FUN!
What's better than Five Guys, a Movie, and then some Farr's Fresh.
Jordynn's Berries she had to try... that they made her pay for!
Meridith and Tiff
All the Girls from the night, Tiff, Jordy, Me, Janet and Meridith
JUST DANCE!
One fine night after kiddo's went to bed I had some fun with my girls getting our dance on.
Hayleigh thought she was in heaven and danced right along with the best!
Jordy, Tiff and Nicole
Planning for the next dance
the spectators Sabra and Sum
Lisa with the high score of the night!
hands down funniest game EVER! So I had to go out and buy it a couple of days later.
***
SNOW CONES
What would a nice warm day be without the bestest snow cones EVER!
AQUARIUM
One day we thought it would be fun to go up to the aquarium with grandma and grandpa Knight
The boys checking out the toad
They even brought their journals along to draw pictures of the animals they came across
Hayleigh girl kissing the big frog
A very magnified Grandpa
Taking a ride
Playing on the coral reef
More Just dance!
The boys LOVED it just as much as mommy did!
and after working up an appetite we made some yummy Mickeyroni & Cheese. I brought this home from Disneyland and we had a fun Mickey shaped dinner.
after dinner the boys wanted to bake some delicious treats so we made some cookies and banana bread... lets just say they didn't last long.
May Blizzard!
then one May morning we woke up to a blizzard
Aunt Tiffy came over to play and her and Hayleigh played and stayed warm in their hoods! they played on the kitchen floor and in the hallway for ever and had a blast
meanwhile Tay got very creative with his sisters bows!
I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!
We played hard and had fun while Jeff was away, but we missed him very very much! I am grateful that he had the opportunity to travel and see new things and places but I couldn't wait for him to get home! So Hayleigh and I made a sign and surprised him and picked him up at the airport! I even got butterflies in my tummy on the way to the airport because I was SO excited to see him! While we waited for his flight to land and taxi, Hayleigh and I went up and down the escalator over and over and over! She was so happy when she saw her daddy and ran to give him a HUGE hug! Then she got down to business and showed him how great the escalator was!
We are so glad to have him home!

1 comment:

~Paige~ said...

Looks like a fun time with lots of yummy treats! This post made my sweet cravings kick into high gear :) Hope you guys are doing great and the kiddos are just too cute!