Snowmobiling
Pookie and Hayleigh showing off their mad tongue rolling skills while waiting for the little boys to get ready for their first trip snowmobiling with the big boys
grandpa reading the kiddo's a book while Easton gets his shoes on
Oh SO sweet
and they were ready to go!
This is my kind of sledding!
riding on a foam pad in a sleeping bag, and you get pulled up to the top of the hill! Watch out Uncle Pookie!!!
Here are the boys on the big boy sleds and loving every minute of it!
***

She thinks she is big stuff when she gets to color with her big brother!
Here she is posing it up with her pretty hairs!
Daddy with his baby girl!
We are the cutest couple ever!
Work it girls!
Oh my Tiff is here better go give her a ticket
Ready to go!
working the pucker in 3-D gear
Cute sisters Sarah and Amy
We even ran in to Aubrey
The girlies
and last but not least the 3-D virgins! That's right this was a first for Tiff and Ames!
Color
We take coloring pretty seriously around here these days. Taylor has become a big time color kid, and his sister loves to sit by his side and color along with him!
This Little Piggy
We finally have enough hair to do some little piggy's on her cute little noggin!
Deja Vu
So on a cold winters night we siblings like to get together for a movie. Oh wait we did that last month... oh well! This is us having to much fun with the camera while once again waiting for our movie to start! We went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3-D so we all had matching eye wear!
Grilling It Up
Once in a while you'll get a taste of spring and summer a warm March day and you have to take full advantage and grill up some yummy eats for you and some friends! Believe me they were YUMMY!
Snow Day
Then on other March days it snows and is gloomy and freezing cold, so you have nothing better to do then hang around inside and be bored!
But on those days you run to Costco and get some new PJ's put on a good movie and get out the camera for photo fun and make the best of it!

The boys sporting the new jammies! 
***
I'm Loving It!
My fierce Viking boys getting their grub on at McDonald's


4 comments:
Ok Hayleighs piggies are so cute and little I love it! I miss you, its been way to long!
Oh the viking Hayleigh is killing me here!!!! Seriosly can I have her!!??
Nice looking grup on the grill!! Yum-O!!!
I want to go sledding in a cozy bed and not have to walk back up the hill!! How fun, and the boys look adorable in their hats and goggles, I love it! hayleigh looks adorable with her side piggies, we will have to be strong and end the mullets together, much easier for me than you I'm sure (my kid should have short hair!) I love the viking hats too, we didn't get those with our dragons, lame. I love hayleigh's cute cheezer face in hers. So cute!!
Heather-you guys are always doing fun stuff! I miss seeing you! Hayleigh is getting so big, she is adorable! We need to get together!!
Post a Comment