To start off the Easter Festivities we did a little Dying of the Easter Eggs!
here's the gang getting started!
Tiff and I looking oh-so-pretty with our eggs!
a colorful bunch of dyed eggs
Hayleigh with her first egg!
Aunt Biff showing Hayleigh how it's done!
Pardon me sir.
Taylor's new trick: laying eggs!
Easton and Tiffy dippin their eggs
Tay and Easto having egg dying fun!
Tiff, me and mom with some of our eggs
Jeff and I showing off our mad egg dying skills
Taylor wearing Maddy's coat
I was so glad that Easter fell on conference weekend this year, It was so good to be able to listen to the words of our prophet and leaders of our church! During priesthood session we girls always go out for ice cream. This time we went to Terra Mia for some pizza and gelato. It was Yummy!!!
Hayleigh, Taylor, and Easton loving their gelato!
Hailey and Maddy eating their gelato!
Sarah and Grandma
Meridith and I
All the kiddo's chowing down
Hayleigh LOVED her gelato, she licked her bowl clean!
Taylor loving his basket full of goodies and dragon things!
Easton with his treasures
This girl was loving Easter
and her purse (basket)
Easter Morning!
I think the Easter Bunny came our way.
It was time to hunt for eggs galore!
filling their baskets
the hunt was indoors due to the fact that the Easter Bunny didn't feel like hiding the eggs in this! It was too cold for his bunny paws!
The kiddo's with their loot
Hayleigh trying to sneak some extra loot into her basket! She loved hunting for eggs and the baskets. She kept picking up Easton's basket every time he left it on the ground and would call after him "Easton your purse" She was in heaven!
The Easter bunny left some things at their house for the kids too!


The boys got Dragon underwear and dragon action figures and Hayleigh got new shoes!

Hayleigh wanted in on that action too!
Hayleigh and Auntie Amy
grandma and the boys checking out the loot from their second Easter Egg Hunt!
Happy Easter
Sarah and Jeff Chilling on the couch!
Easter Clothes
The kids wore their new Easter outfits to church the week before because of conference but they wore them again to go over to grandma's house! 

~~~
Grandma and Grandpa Knight's
Grandma and Grandpa Knight's
after the first session of conference we headed over to the Knight's for some yummy lunch
Our cute little family!
Robin Egg Lippy's
Amy, Sarah, Jeff and I... yep we rule!
After the second session of conference we headed over to grandma Garner's for Easter dinner. The Easter Bunny came to her house also. The kids loved their baskets!
Then it was finally warm enough and the snow had melted so egg hunt #3 was on outside!
Uncle Pookie helping Hayleigh find an egg
Taylor pondering on this fantastic Easter day!
Finding Eggs here, there and everywhere! 

Uncle Pookie and Jeff finding some loot!
Tiff getting her hunt on!
Grandma hunting with Hayleigh girl
The boys in serious hunt mode!
Taking a little rest!
Tay being a great big brother and helping Hayleigh put on her dress up shoes!
Me and my cute man!
It wouldn't be Easter without the jello jiggler eggs! Silly traditions.
Tiffy, Taylor, Jeff and Jared
Me and my girl
Squishy faces
after a little break it was off to the backyard to play with the bubbles the easter bunny left!
I hope that everyone had a fantastic Easter we certainly did! The kids were spoiled rotten and had a blast and we were able to reflect on the true reason that we celebrate Easter and listen to conference! I am truely so grateful for christ and the attonement and the many blessing it brings into my life! I am also so grateful for family and the opportunity to be so close to so many people that love me and my children!


5 comments:
Such cute kids and grandkids!!! I too love the Savior and his sacrifice for me. Easter, a wonderful conference and spending time with the best family on earth. What more could I ask for? I love my family and am so thankful for each one of them. I am very blessed!!!!
Love, mom g.
Holy Easter Christmas!! Fun pictures and I love the easter egg lips, I remember doing that, awesome! Also, love the jiggler eggs and their plentifulness, yowzer, my kids would be in heaven with those. (Although they may have secret ingredients if Camden is around!) So glad you had such a great easter with so much family!!
so...who is aunt Biff?? Cute pictures, looks like easter was fabulous at your house!
I flippin' love my cute new hair cut!
Your kids are sooooo cute and I always love your posts.
Hugggsss!!!
Ok so for reals you look sooooo beeeeutiful in all fo these pictures!! Did you get a secrect makeover??!! :) Love this post so many cute pics! Oh and love that you were rockin the I heart the
80's shirt!! :)
Post a Comment