I can't believe that it has been ten years already! That's right folks ten years ago today, Jeff and I tied the knot! I can remember the day perfectly and loved it so much but life has only gotten better since then!



Jeff I love you so much and my love for you grows more and more each day! You are such a wonderful husband, father, son, brother and friend! Not to mention you are a hottie! I love spending time with you, we always have so much fun together. You are such a good example to those around you and would do anything and everything for everyone! You are my strength and I am so grateful that you chose me to be your wife! I love you forever, Heather
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary I am sure it will be a great one! (any time to party for the knights!!)
Happy anniversary to you!! You guys are the best and I am so glad you are so happy together! Ten years... that is huge! Congrats! Love you guys!
Congrats on 10 years!! You two are the perfect couple.. You have so much fun together. You are best friends and you are awesome parents. Thanks also for being he world's best kids! You are always there for me! I love you both so much and miss you! I hope you are having a great time on your trip!!!!
Love, Mom G. xoxo
Happy 10 year anniversary Heather!!
Post a Comment