While cuddling on the couch and watching the movie Hotel for Dogs with Taylor yesterday I started getting really teary eyed during a sad part of the movie. A few seconds later Taylor dug his little face into my side, I pulled his chin up to see if he was okay and he was crying right along side me! So we hugged and cried it out together. I think it is the sweetest thing that he is getting so big and tender hearted! He cares so much for everyone, it warms my heart to have a seven year old be an example in my life!
March 8, 2016
7 years ago


2 comments:
Like I say all the time. . . I love that kiddo!! He, Easton and Hayleigh are all so loving and that is due to the fact that they feel loved. You and Jeff are such great parents!! Love you all !!!
Love, mom xoxoxo
The biggest surprise of my boy life is how tender boys are. Way to be the kind of mom that creates a safe place for his tender side.
Post a Comment