Sorry for the late post, I'm trying to play a little catch up here! This was obviously pre-broken arm! We decided it would be fun to go to the Gateway and spend the day at the Children's Museum with the Mckee's and we had a blast! We were there for at least four hours! The kids would have stayed four more if we would have let them!
Giddy Up Cowboy!

May I get you a sandwich?

Construction Zone!

Making mini Maypoles!

The kids had so much fun playing in all the different exhibits and playing the roles that went along with them! If you've never been before, I would definitely suggest going! When we were leaving the weather was so great that we decided to get some ice cream and play in the fountain!

Easton won the prize for the most wet, hands down!

Not that they all didn't get a little wet though!

The kids played hard all day, and they loved every minute of it! Which I am grateful for because it was only the next day when Easton broke his arm!
1 comment:
I really need to make it up there, it looks so fun...and poor little Easton and his arm. How's he doing? So cute about Maddie and him giggling during Primary. I asked her what they were talking about and she couldn't remember.
Post a Comment