Thursday, May 22, 2008

10 weeks and counting...

That's right, today I am officially 30 weeks along, and the countdown is on! We are all getting really excited to see what our new family addition will look like! The boys can't walk past me without kissing my ever growing tummy and talking to their new little sister! They are always telling me that they love her and what fun things they are going to do with her and to help out! She is very active and is always making my stomach do funny tricks, which Taylor finds hilarious! As excited as we are I know the time will go by so fast, which to be honest scares me a little bit, because I'm not quite ready for a baby around here! I know, it's a little too late! I'm perfectly content with ten weeks still to go! We have a lot to do around here to get ready. But at the same time, I really can't wait to see what a little girl will look like, and I'm so excited to watch my boys with their new baby sister! Jeff is looking forward to being the proud papa of a little girl. He is so good with the boys, I can't wait to see how he is with a little princess! We are all just so excited for a new member in our family!

3 comments:

Cherity said...

Woo Hoo! Although I think that the last weeks of pregnancy are the worst!!

I loved your comment! And no, I don't get stopped by cops anymore. However, I do still get carded every once in a while. I guess being 26 with no smokers rasp means your not old enough to walk though a casino.

Laurel said...

As I was opening your blog page just now I was wondering how far along you were these days. Ha! You guys are going to absolutely LOVE having a little girl around. Jason used to think he wouldn't know what to do with a girl, but has completely embraced the pink, fluffy, frilliness that accompanies that second "x" chromosome. I just can't wait to see what she looks like! The countdown begins.

mary said...

I can't wait to see your little baby girl too!! maybe my little man and your little lady will be as cute as conli and easton :) lets hope!