Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HaLlOwEeN FuN!

What a fun time of year it is at Halloween time! We always have so many fun activities that we get to do and enjoy to celebrate the holiday! First up this year...
Peyton's Halloween Party!
She told my dad that he couldn't wear a scary mask... this is what he chose instead! She said that was even scarier!
Hayleigh having soup with the hostess!
the boys eating some soup!
Tiffany took the kids over for me while I was finishing up the bread sticks and I still didn't have a costume and she asked what I was going to wear. I told her I was just going to stuff my shirt with a pillow and be pregnant. She told me I was lame and that was a dumb costume. After she left I had to come up with a costume that wouldn't disappoint, after digging through Jeff's closet this is what I came up with... SICK! I went to hand Blake to my mom and she didn't even recognize me, it was pretty funny. Hayleigh hated me with a "sustache"!
Grandma and Grandpa with Blakey Boo
Easton with his pumpkin
such an awesome family
It took convincing to get a picture with my girl!
all the fairies and princesses on the tramp
Tiff and Taylor running from the scary haunted house!
It was such a fun night with neighbors and friends! I hope Peyton keeps the new tradition alive!
~~~
A Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!
Hayleigh's preschool class got to go to the pumpkin patch one day and they could bring whoever they wanted so she invited grandma Knight to come along!
Grandma and Hayleigh posing with the ghosts
These chickens had beautiful hair!
going into the corn maze
OOOOOOO cute little ghost
posing on the princess bridge
getting grandma in on the ghost action!
the biggest witch
Blakey in the pumpkins
~~~
Halloween Bunco
If your going to play just once a year, it's gotta be Halloween Bunco!
Everyone eating, visiting and laughing!
Photo shot fun!
The whole Bunco Gang
cousins
Hammer Boy and The Cat
Dorthy thought she'd try out a kitty Toto!
Game on! Victory dance!
Playing some Bunco!
and what would Halloween Bunco be with out a trip to the movies after? All the girls headed to Footloose!
As expected it was another fun year!
~~~
Pumpkin Land with our Buddies!
Sadie, Taylor and Easton Posing in the cutouts!
Hayleigh getting in on that action!
Blakey enjoying the maze... four wheelin in the stroller!
cutouts are more fun with friends! Sawyer and Hayleigh!
checking out the farm animals is fun too!
Had to capture this sweet moment of Easton Helping his sister get hay out of her shoe! What a good big brother!
It was a nice warm day at Pumpkin Land, and so much fun to spend the afternoon with friends!
~~~
Halloween Dinner & Pumpkin Carving!
Grandma Garner had us over for some fun Halloween themed dinner!
Then there was some cuddling while she cleaned up and got ready to carve
Then it was time to get our carve on! It's so fun to watch the boys grow (a little to fast for my liking) and be big enough to carve their own pumpkins! They had a blast carving a couple pumpkins each!
Aunt Tiffy helped Hayleigh with her pumpkin!
and after that they were exhausted and needed a rest!
then grandpa talked Hayleigh into cuddling with him out in the sun!
but back inside the boys and grandma and I were still busy at work!
What a lot of fun Halloween things we get to do with our friends and family! We are so blessed to be around so much fun!

No comments: