Grandpa Knight loves to take the boys mini golfing for date nights. They LOVE IT! But before we head of to their golfing adventure I thought I'd share this picture with you really fast. Taylor made me take this Picture because he swears that him and Cooper look alike! What do you think?! The little goof ball!
Well this Not so warm January night the boys talked Grandpa into golfing outside so they wouldn't have to wait for the indoor course! Being the awesome grandpa that he is, he agreed!
He said they all stayed warm, except maybe him! The boys thought it was the coolest thing to golf with the ice and snow hazards!
The golfing Knight's in front of their golfing castle!
The boys had a great time and were so grateful that grandpa Knight let them golf outside and make it such an adventure!


3 comments:
It looks like you have been having a lot of fun this winter! I just got caught up on the past few months of your blog, and you've all been very busy. The golfing outdoors looks very cold! And my how your Cooper has grown!!
Love,
Aunt Nancy
I love the picture of Taylor and Cooper! They do look alike. . .they both have some red hair! :) My grandkids are the cutest ever!!!!!
Haha, I love the snow covered green! Too funny! What a great memory for those great boys!
Post a Comment