Taylor turned eight, can you believe it? I can't! He is so big. He is such a sweetheart, and a great big brother.
After eight years of sucking his fingers, Taylor finally broke the habit! We are SO proud of him. He had a sticker chart and had to go five weeks without sucking his fingers and his daddy told him if he could do it by his birthday he would give him 100 dollars! Way to go Taylor, we are so excited you could do it! Easton wanted in on the action so, he earned 5 bucks for washing his hands better for the five weeks!
Taylor chose Tucanos for his birthday dinner, he is quite the carnivore! The whole family came to pig out and celebrate Taylor turning eight!
Tay dancing on his chair while they sang to him!
After dinner it was back to our house for cake and presents! I gave Taylor a cute book and he decided to read it for all of us!
And shocker... he got a couple of dinosaurs!
easiest cake EVER! Taylor decided for his birthday cake he wanted dirt cups! I was happy to make him this intense cake!
Love you munchkin, thank you for being you!


2 comments:
I love him More!!!!! He is so stinkin cute. . .love the close up picture with the $100 bill. Happy birthday Taylor. . .my oldest grandchild is 8. . I am getting old!
He is such a cutie! Love that red hair. Tucanos? Rrroowr, he's a meat eater, no wonder he loves dino's so much.
Merry Christmas Heather and Jeff and Taylor, Easton and Hayleigh!
Post a Comment