DAY 3:
This was our little piece of beach on day 3. It was absolutely gorgeous! Sitting around and doing absolutely nothing all day... it truly was paradise.
We sat here and drank pina colada's and read books all day long!
Jeff went out and snorkeled around the reef a little
He saw lots of fishes
These are some of the fish that were not afraid of people at the resort. I'm surrounded by fish in the picture, if you click on it, it will get bigger and you can see the fish better.
After a relaxing day we showered and got ready for the evening. We walked along the beach at dusk to get to our dinner reservations across the resort. While we we walking we came across this tiny guy!
After dinner we went over to the Hacienda to dance a little! This was a new friend I made!
Waiting for the train to our room in the lobby!
Riding bikes to the top of the river
Cliff Jumping, Jeff went first
Then it was my turn! Jeff didn't think I would do it!
Hiking through the cenotes
Jeff in front of a little cave. This water was freezing!
Tubing through the river
Jeff got out to snorkel the river a bit and I grew flipper hands to row our tube!
I finally got snorkeling down!!!
This Jeff and I inside a Mayan Cave
Getting ready to get our snorkel on!
Standing by the pelican on the bridge
this was where the most fishies were
Hanging out in the hammocks
Ten years and still in love!
After a fun day at Xel-ha we got ready and headed to our dinner reservation at Arlequin! It was a gourmet restaurant (our favorite of the week!) We really enjoyed dinner and then my sweet husband gave me beautiful anniversary bands to go with my ring! 
This was our waiter he was a lot of fun and kept taking pictures of us!
November 20, 2009
HAPPY TEN YEARS TO US!!!
For our anniversary we decided to spend the day at Xel-ha.
Jeff and I with the parrots
For our anniversary we decided to spend the day at Xel-ha.
Jeff and I with the parrots


No comments:
Post a Comment