We're On Our Way!
Sunday Morning we headed to the airport to head off to Disneyland!
Grandma & Taylor
Grandma & Taylor
Time to get ready for Disneyland baby!
Here we are ready to go!
YaHoO DiSnEyLaNd!!!
Taylor's favorite ride from last year!
All the girls with Cruella Devill
Everyone soaked after Splash Mountain! Except Tiff and Katrina!
Jeff and Amy with Aladdin and Jasmine
Hayleigh on her first ever ride! It was dark so it's hard to tell that it's Pirates of the Caribbean
Kitty Kat and Hayleigh Girl
Winnie the Pooh
Taylor at the Jedi Training Academy
Jared took Katrina by surprise when he dropped down on one knee in front of the Castle and asked her to marry him!!!!
It was fantastic and she said yes! We are so excited that Katrina will be joining the family, we couldn't be happier for the two of them! There are a lot of fun pictures of the proposal and the rest of the great things that Disneyland did for them and you can look at them on their engagement blog: http://www.ourdisneyengagement.blogspot.com/
Grandpa getting the kiddos some cotton candy!
Jeff, Amy, Sarah, and Diane with Mickey and Minnie
Visiting Tinkerbell
And her Fairy friends!
Grandpa and Taylor on Astro Blasters!
The boys and their swords from Grandma!
Jeff and I in front of the night time castle!
Girlie's
The gang and some character magic soaring over!
Sporting our 3d glasses for the new Toy Story ride!
Climbing down off the broken roller coaster!
The really wet bunch after Grizzly River Run!
CANDY CORN ACRES!
They have this whole garden of candy corn carrots, and grapes and all other things!
Why are you outta money Jared?
The Biggest Korn and his favorite Candy!
My cute little family and Mickey!
Woody and the Boys!
And what is Disneyland without a turkey leg?
Mr. Incredible and the muscle Kids!
The entire group with Hook, right after we won our Year of a Million Dreams mouse ears!
Hayleigh was diggin her ears!
Ktty Kat, Jared and Tay enjoying the Parade!
.JPG)
Wednesday!
Here we are ready to go!
Everyone soaked after Splash Mountain! Except Tiff and Katrina!
Jared took Katrina by surprise when he dropped down on one knee in front of the Castle and asked her to marry him!!!!
Visiting Tinkerbell
The boys and their swords from Grandma!Tuesday!
Tuesday morning we were off to California Adventure! For Halloween they make over the California sign out front into Candy Corn, it's a lot of fun!This is Tiff and the Boys loving it!
The really wet bunch after Grizzly River Run!
Mr. Incredible and the muscle Kids!Ktty Kat, Jared and Tay enjoying the Parade!
Wednesday!
First thing this morning we went to Toon Town to meet the Big Mouse himself!
The Garner Clan with Mickey
Minnie's Super cute house
Sitting out in the sun by the Mickey fountain
Ridding the Go Caoster about six times. Well at least Taylor did!
The Knight's with Mickey
Meeting Pluto
And Minnie
Then the girlies were off to the Princess Fantasy Fair!
Tiffy and I with Belle
Everyone with Mulan
Meeting Aurora
Me and Hayleigh with Belle. Belle loved Hayleigh!
then the young at hearts got our faces and arms painted!
The we were off to enjoy all the fun of Fantasy land!
Grandpa and Taylor and Tiff and I on Dumbo!
Jesse the yoddling cowgirl with Taylor and Tiffy
Working the modeling skills in the tea cup!
Grandma and Grandpa Garner and Tiffany had to leave on Thursday. So since we weren't going to see them for Halloween the kids got dressed in their costumes and trick or treated to their hotel room on wednesday night! .JPG)
Thursday!
Tiffy and I with Belle
Thursday!
This is the secret trail that took the boys to and from Disneyland everyday!
A morning greeting from our pal Mickey!
My and my Hayleigh girl with Tink
Grandpa and Uncle Pookie finally got the boys on the Tea Cups!
Mr Toads wild ride! Where you actually go to Hell!
Hayleigh living it up in her stroller
Paradise Peir
Waiting in line for Toy Story Mania
This was Grandma Garner's favorite ride! Her and Easton loved it! This is them coming out of the ride!
Grandma Knight finally got Taylor on the Grizzly River Run after buying him a seven dollar pocho! He loved it! We had to convince the kids to go on several rides this year, like Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Soaring over California and Star Tours! All of which they loved, some of which we couldn't get them off!
It's Tough To Be A Bug!
Playing with Sarah's Camera while she was going potty! We're pretty awesome!.jpg)
Friday!
.jpg)
Friday!
Living it up on the last day! We had some fun photo ops with the Disney photographers
Taylor in his Halloween costume with Handy Manny. The costume lasted about 30 minutes!
Sarah, Amy and I with the evil witch!
Amy Sharing her way deliscous halloween suckers with Easton!
Taylor going into Monstro the Whale on Storybook Canal! Wher we were shown the hidden Mickey's!

Just Chillin with Mickey on the bench!
Good Bye Disneyland, Until Next Time!!!
Saturday!
Since it was so late Friday after the fireworks and Easton fell asleep, we went trick or treating to our families hotel rooms on Saturday morning before we went to the airport!
Hayleigh the Lobster
We had a fabulous trip, the weather was great in the eighties and ninties all week! We had a blast with all of our family, and we were excited toshare in Katrina and Jared engegement! The week was a lot of fun! We love Disneyland! Oh and thanks Amy for letting us crash at your Hotel Castle!!
.jpg)
.jpg)


11 comments:
So much great family fun!
Congrats to Jared and Katrina!
Yea for disneyland!! It looks like you guys had a fun filled week! I am so jealous!!
Wow, Lily and I had lots of fun lookin at all your pictures, especially the princesses. It looks like a super fun trip, I can't wait to take our kids there someday.
so many picutres! so much fun! I love Disney Land and I especially love it at Halloween time too! I am happy all of you got to go have a super time!
What a great trip! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!
Even though we were just there I am jealous!! I can't wait to go back. How were the lines? Glad you had fun.
So much fun!! I am jealous!! We need to have a friend trip to disney! I love all the pictures with the characters!
I can't wait to take the boys someday! I'm glad your trip was fun and successful.
disneyland looks soooo much fun! i can't wait to take our kids there someday! tell Jared we said congrats!! Very romantic proposal ;) love you!
holy.lotsa.pictures. my sis in law can no longer belittle me for having the longest post.
i'm jealous. therefore, i'm not saying how incredibly fun, stupendous, and fantastical these pictures look.
WoW!! I love all the pictures! We are going back next October, but after seeing your pics I wish we would have gone this year. So much fun. The engagement pics are the best, so cute and creative!
p.s. I made my blog private...if you want to send me your email I'll send you an invite. brandy1287@rocketmail.com
Post a Comment